TERMS OF REFERENCE
Digital Campaign on social media for Raising Awareness of Children’s Rights and Business
VCCI is seeking the services of a Digital Marketing Consultant or Agency to design and execute a social media campaign focused on promoting child rights and responsible business practices under the project Children’s rights and business principle in cooperation with UNICEF. The campaign aims to raise awareness about child rights issues and encourage businesses to adopt ethical practices that prioritize the well-being and protection of children. The campaign will run for a period of the first quarter of 2024 and possibility of extension until the end of the second quarter of 2024 based on performance.
Increase public awareness about child rights and the importance of responsible business practices.
Engage businesses, consumers, and policymakers in promoting child rights and ethical business conduct.
Generate positive social media conversations and interactions related to child rights and responsible business.
3. Scope of Work:
The Digital Marketing Consultant or Agency will be responsible for the following tasks:
a. Strategy Development:
· Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the target audience, including businesses, consumers, and relevant stakeholders.
· Define campaign goals, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Develop a detailed social media strategy and content plan aligned with the campaign's objectives.
b. Content Creation and Management:
· Create engaging and compelling content for various social media platforms, such as text, images, videos, and infographics.
· Develop a content calendar and ensure timely and regular posting.
· Monitor and respond to audience engagement, comments, and inquiries.
c. Engagement and Outreach:
· Implement strategies to increase the reach and engagement of the campaign through the project website and social media platforms.
. Create engaging content across platforms (the project website, Facebook, and social media platforms) using #CRBP
· Collaborate with influencers, businesses, and organizations to amplify the campaign's impact.
· Monitor social media trends and identify opportunities for real-time engagement.
d. Performance Tracking and Reporting:
· Monitor and analyze campaign performance using relevant analytics tools.
· Provide regular reports on campaign performance, including reach, engagement, and conversion metrics.
· Make data-driven adjustments to the campaign as needed.
The Digital Marketing Consultant or Agency is expected to deliver the following:
a) A comprehensive social media strategy and content plan.
b) Engaging and high-quality content for social media platforms.
c) Regular social media posts and engagement with the target audience.
d) Reports on campaign performance and recommendations for improvement.
The campaign will be conducted over a period of the first quarter of 2024 and possibility of extension until the end of the second quarter of 2024 based on performance. The consultant/agency will be required to provide regular updates on progress and deliverables throughout the project.
6. Required Qualifications and Skills:
a) Proven experience in developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns, preferably in the non-profit or advocacy sector.
b) Strong knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and emerging trends.
c) Familiarity with child rights issues and sustainable business practices.
d) Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
e) Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
f) Creative mindset and ability to think strategically.
7. Proposal Submission:
Interested consultants or agencies are requested to submit a detailed proposal that includes the following:
a) Overview of experience and qualifications.
b) Approach and methodology for executing the campaign.
c) Sample social media campaign ideas or previous work related to child rights or similar causes.
d) Proposed timeline and deliverables.
e) Budget estimate, including a breakdown of costs.
8. Evaluation and Selection Process:
Proposals will be evaluated based on the consultant's or agency's experience and qualifications, proposed methodology, creativity, and budget considerations. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview or presentation to discuss their proposal further.
9. Proposal Submission Deadline:
All proposals must be submitted no later than 31/1/2024 to email@example.com
Note: VCCI reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal received and to cancel the recruitment process at any time.